Welcome to a New Growing Season!
Spring Clean Up Services for Rockland County, NY & Bergen County, NJ
Welcome to a new growing season in Rockland County, NY and Bergen County, NJ. In six weeks, the snow should start to melt, early spring flowers will start to pop their heads out of the ground, and it’ll be time to start your lawn and landscape maintenance chores.
At Majestic Lawn and Landscape, we take the pain out of spring yard cleanup for you. We provide the following lawn and landscape maintenance services:
- Rake up all lawn debris—We’ll cleanup pinecones, dead grass, any leaves left over from the fall, twigs and branches as well as any other lawn litter.
- Prune trees and shrubs—We’ll trim dead, diseased or damaged branches and limbs to bring your woody plants back into shape.
- Mulch removal and fresh application—Now is the time for us to rake out your old mulch from the fall and apply new mulch to your flower beds, under trees, and in areas where grass doesn’t grow.
- Landscape bed cleanup—We’ll cut back perennials, that were not cut back in the fall, pull weeds, and leave your landscape beds looking fresh and neat. We’ll also divide and transplant your perennials at this time.
- Landscape bed fertilizer—We’ll get your flower beds prepared for annuals and perennials. We’ll add fertilizer to your soil to give it a nutrient boost.
- Crabgrass pre-emergent—When your forsythia bush starts to bloom, it’s time for us to add pre-emergent weed control to your lawn to keep crabgrass and other grassy weeds from sprouting.
- Fertilizing your lawn—Spring yard cleanup means it’s time to fertilize your lawn for early green up and growth.
- Overseeding—Do you have bare patches on your NY or NJ yard? Then it’s time for us to overseed it with a grass blend that will thrive in the shade or in the full sun.
- Natural Turf Management—We use a systems approach to create a sustainable, natural lawn program aimed at improving your soil. We determine what you need for a healthy lawn based on your soil test results. Natural Turf Management does not treat symptoms it solves problems. The objective is to create and establish healthy soil using all organic products.
At Majestic Lawn and Landscape, we’ll clean up your lawn this spring. If you live in Rockland County, NY or Bergen County, NJ, call us at (845) 708-2988 or fill out our contact form.
Beaulieu, David. “Spring Cleaning for Lawns and Landscapes,” About.com.