Why You Can Have a Worry Free Lawn & Landscape
~ Majestic Lawn & Landscape/Rockland County, NY/Bergen County, NJ
Did you know that it’s possible to have a beautiful lawn that is also worry free?
When you make a commitment to take care of your yard throughout the growing season, you’re investing in a problem free lawn that will make your neighbors say “Wow.”
In New Jersey and New York, lawn maintenance chores start in March and April. Each month, from spring through late fall, involves some step to keep your lawn virtually weed free and healthy.
Your grass needs the following from March to November:
- A soil test to tell you what macro-nutrients are missing from your yard and to tell you the soil’s pH level
- Spring overseeding
- A fertilizer mixture to meet your soil’s nutritional needs
- Dethatching, if needed
- Pre-emergent weed control
- Gypsum application, if needed
- Disease and insect prevention
- Post-emergent weed control
- Proper mowing on a regular basis and at the right height with sharp blades
- Proper irrigation at the right time of day, using the right amount of water, on a periodic basis
- Core aeration and reseeding in the fall
But if you’re a busy family—balancing work, kids’ activities and hobbies—you don’t have time to tinker with your lawn. At Majestic Lawn and Landscape, we take the worry out of lawn and landscape maintenance.
At Majestic Lawn and Landscape, we provide our lawn care customers with a multi-step lawn program. Our eight month program helps your lawn grow a green carpet of grass where there’s no room for weeds to take over.
And you don’t have to worry either. We offer three different programs to match your budget and property goals. And we go beyond simple mowing to taking care of your yard so that your turfgrass will be lush and healthy.
We provide landscape maintenance services, too, that include cleaning out and edging your flower beds, adding mulch around trees and in beds, and installing plant material—whether that’s by the pool, in your front yard or in containers for your deck.
Are you ready to have a worry free lawn and landscape in 2016? If you live in Bergen County, NJ or Rockland County, NY, call us at (845) 708-2988 or fill out our contact form.
Landschoot, Peter. “Lawn Management through the Seasons,” Penn State University: Center for Turfgrass.
Popular Mechanics. “A Year Round Plan for the Perfect Lawn.”