How Year Round Lawn & Landscape Maintenance Gives You Peace of Mind
If you’re a homeowner who takes pride in your property, then you know that it takes a lot of time keeping your lawn green and healthy as well as your landscapes mulched and weed-free.
It takes hours to properly maintain your lawn and landscapes. And if you’re busy juggling a family and career, you don’t have the energy to use in the evenings or weekends to take care of your property.
So, you need a lawn and landscape company to help you. You can get your weekends back when you hire a lawn and landscape maintenance company to keep your property looking its best.
In this blog, you’ll learn why Majestic Lawn Care and Landscape will keep your property looking great throughout the growing season and how that gives you peace of mind.
How Majestic Keeps Your Lawn and Landscapes Looking Great in Rockland County, NY
- Professional lawn mowing services: At Majestic Lawn Care and Landscape, we’ll cut your grass on a regular basis. Our mowers always have sharp blades that will neatly shear off the grass blades, so there’s no injury, leaving your yard grass open to diseases and insects.
Plus, we know how high our mowers need to be whether that’s in April, July or September. You’ll always get the cleanest cut, and at the right height so your grass grows thick to crowd out weeds.
- A fertilization and weed control program: To look its best, your lawn grass needs regular fertilization throughout the early spring until the first freeze. Plus, your lawn has different nutrient needs throughout the year. You can trust Majestic to give your lawn the proper ratio of nutrients throughout the growing season.
In addition to fertilization, your lawn needs weed control, starting in early spring with pre-emergent weed control. You want to keep weeds out of your lawn, and the best way to do that is regular weed control applications.
- Spring and fall yard clean up services: Why spring and fall cleanups? In the fall, you want to pick up all of your leaves, so your yard grass doesn’t develop fungal diseases or become smothered under fallen leaves throughout the winter. In spring, you want the remaining leaves, and twigs picked up so Majestic can apply fertilizer, weed control and cut your lawn.
- Plant health care: Your flowerbeds, ornamental trees and shrubs need plant health care throughout the growing season. Your trees and shrubs surrounded by turf need less fertilizer than your ornamentals in landscaped beds and borders. Plus, your flowerbeds need weed control, weed pulling and mulch to look their best.
- Pruning and trimming: Keep your trees and shrubs manicured with pruning and trimming services. Pruning is both a science and an art. And you want only professionals who know which branches to cut to keep your ornamental woody plants growing and filling out as they were created to do.
You can rest assured that we don’t top trees. We perform selective pruning—taking out branches and other growth to allow more oxygen and sun to filter into the center of the plant. And selective pruning allows us to keep the natural shape of your woody ornamentals.
- Storm cleanup and other tree work: If large branches are hanging funny after a storm or your pine trees were sheared from a sudden windstorm, you want a professional arborist to handling your trees’ clean up. At Majestic, owner Joe Holland is a certified arborist who can manage all of your major tree work.
- Fall bulb planting, splitting perennials and transplanting: The fall is the best time of year to plant spring bulbs, split perennials and move plants from one bed to another. Majestic’s trained crews will expertly design and place plants, so you have continuous blooms from early spring to late fall.
- Mulching: There’s more to mulching than a neat, clean look in your flowerbeds. Indeed, mulching provides extra nutrients to the soil, as well as keeps soil temperature even, protects plant roots from heaving and keeps moisture in the soil.
- Core aeration and overseeding: In late summer or early fall, you may want your lawn aerated and overseeded. Your lawn takes a beating from spring through summer with foot traffic, heat and drought which leads to compacted soil. Relieve compaction through core aeration and overseed bare spots in your yard.
- Organic and conventional lawn care: At Majestic Lawn Care and Landscapes, you have a choice between organic and conventional lawn care including fertilization, top dressing, and weed control.
Read more about organic lawn care and how it saves you money and water.
So, take your weekends back or save your back from overexertion by hiring a professional to handle all of your lawn and landscape maintenance needs.
If you live in Bergen County, NJ or Rockland County, NY, call Majestic today to schedule your early spring appointment at (845) 708-2988 or fill out our contact form.
Majestic Lawn Care & Landscape has been proudly serving Rockland County, NY and Bergen County, NJ for over 25 years.